Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buying on Galaxy App store with PayPal

(Topic created on: 13-06-2019 07:42 PM)
V_J
Pioneer
Options

Hello,

Simple question: how do you pay with PayPal if you want to buy an app on the Galaxy App store?

I can select PayPal as payment method, but then the only option is to select the round button to confirm and click "buy"

I'm afraid to click "buy" as they state it constitutes a payment, but the system does not know about my PayPal yet. And I want to be sure that I can pay for my purchase.

So, will it then ask me PayPal data? Or will it provide me with information on how to make the payment to the App Store's PayPal account?

Thanks!

Jörg

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options
@V_J: If you select PayPal as your payment method and hit 'Buy' then it should then take you to your PayPal account so you can enter the verification details and proceed with the payment. To be on the safe side, if you have any other payment methods registered to your Samsung account then you could remove them temporarily while you go the PayPal route: Galaxy Apps > 3 Dots > My Page.
0 Likes
wipe
First Poster
Options
Hi , I have boght S3 frontier watch and in galaxy store there is no way to pay with paypal and on live chat they told me only credit card lol wth , but when I contacted with mail they told like this was possible , I am out of words I can't simply pay for apps or watchfaces
0 Likes