Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bixby non-stop asking for picture of parking

(Topic created on: 27-02-2020 07:29 AM)
Klemen91
Student
Options

Hello,

after an update couple of weeks ago on my S10, bixby is nagging EVERY SINGLE time i park my car and exit it, to take a picture of where i parked my car.  I have been all ovevr internet, spend few hours in totally confusing setting menus and stil lcan not find how to turn it off. It actually came so far that i started to think of just seliing my S10 and get another phone, it is so irritating to me.

Thanks for help i nadvance.

20 REPLIES 20
Berriano
First Poster
Options

Same,hope there's a way to deactivate it as its annoying as hell!

0 Likes
Klemen91
Student
Options

Hi,

i found solution. When the notification for parking poped up again (like 100th time so far), i held my finger on it, then i dont really know what i pressed, but i got to a different notifications menu, where i was able to turn off Bixby notifications. It is a bit annoying because now Bixby is completly useless, but hey, at least it stopped nagging with parking pictures.

Berriano
First Poster
Options

Nice one,I'll give it a try next time.i really dont use bixby so i dont mind deactivating it.thanks again mate

0 Likes
NatalieLC
First Poster
Options

When the notification comes up, hold down and slide the notification option to off and press save.

20200320_083811.jpg

Done!!

Mark_P
First Poster
Options

You can try turning off the Bixby service notifications.

Swipe down from top of screen and select the GEAR icon.

Scroll down to APPS and select it.

Scroll down to Bixby Service and select it.

Scroll down to Notifications and select it.

Here you can turn off individual notifications or all of them.

DubCuda
Student
Options

I'm tired of all these annoying apps

0 Likes
Bigmac75
First Poster
Options

I am happy to do this work for bixby for an agreed fee. Every time it interrupts me and wants me to do work for it I will send an invoice to samsung. In line with standard commercial arrangements 

0 Likes
Rvcrzycat
Student
Options

go to settings and then apps then go  to Bixby voice slide the parked car notification off

Rvcrzycat
Student
Options

go to settings and then apps then go  to Bixby voice slide the parked car notification off🙂