Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bixby Routines

(Topic created on: 23-12-2019 09:38 PM)
Moisty007
Explorer
Options

Hi,

Just updated to Android 10 OneUI 2.0 and went to use Bixby Routines and it has all changes for the worse. Now there are in a large tab view as before there were in a sort of list view. Also the colours have been changed to random colours with no icons.

I can't seem to find as way to change the colours and add icons to group them to find them easier, do anyone know how to to do this or am I stuck with non-editable tabs?

RegardsNew look to Routines..New look to Routines..

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options
@Moisty007: Sadly it isn't possible to change the aesthetic of Bixby Routines in the settings. I agree that it would be useful to be able to customise the colour, or for a certain colour to represent a particular routine type, but as of now the colours appear to be assigned randomly.
0 Likes
Moisty007
Explorer
Options

@AndrewL it is a shame as in the OneUI V1.1 the colours and icons were totally customizable as I had all Wi-Fi routines all the same colour. 

Bit of a leap backwards as I was most disappointed when I opened it up for the first time. 😭😭

Also noticed some of the "Good Lock" apps aren't working either but I'm hoping they will come later.

0 Likes