Support

Open search

Android Pay for Samsung Gear 3

my bank doesnt support samsung pay but do with android pay...now i have lost one big function if Samsung doesn't support andriod pay, or my bank doesn't support samsung pay....which both scenarios won't likely to happen.....

Do I want to use pay in Poland? Maybe I want to use other payment methods?

The for reply. 

First Poster

The reason is because  s3 you have bought probably is not for your country but imported. The same for me . I have discovered that my s3 taken on Amazon is not italian version but poland. So It will never work in Samsung Pay. Poor me. 

Highlighted
First Poster

This is why I didn't bougth S3 Gear and decided to see some smart watch that accept Google Pay.  It would be great that all vendors unlock this (one device allo i.e Apple Pay / Samsung Pay / Google Pay / Whatever Pay) and allow us to use what fits letter but sad seems to be the otherwise or just create Universal Pay and stop with this things pay.

First Poster

Alot of banks won't touch Samsung Pay. I'm with Halifax and they said they never will. This is the reason I will definitely not buy a Samsung product that doesn't support Android. Spiteful Samsung! 

Top Liked Authors