Support

Open search

dual oven flex grill not getting hot enough

First Poster

When i use the grill function on the NV75N5641RS/eu dual oven the grill never seems to reach the required default temp (250)

toast can take anything upto 10-12 min to lightly toast one side. By the time its its toasted, its so dry its hardly edible. 

Is this a design fault, applience fault or user fault?

If its the latter, can someone explain how to use the grill properly?

4 REPLIES 4
Voyager

Hi @Azzarh 

Here is a snippet from the user manual (page 29). You can view the full manual here

Capture.JPG

Please check to see if you are using the same accessory, level, type of heating and temperature as advised. Hope this helps! 

samos.png

First Poster

Hi we have the same issue with the grill function it takes forever to get hot. Did you find a solution or os it potentially defective. We have had ours since October 2018.

Highlighted
First Poster

Same here. I have a new NV75N567*** and the grill never heats up to the point where the elements are red, and the pre-heat sign never goes off. There is some heat but it's not coming from the grill. There's also a loud clicking noise.

First Poster

An update to my post yesterday. My kitchen fitters were back today for a different issue and we all tried the grill and couldn't get it to work. The oven was fine. I was just about to report the fault but remembered the 'IT Crowd' advice: 'have you turned it off and on again'.

I switched it off and on again at the master switch and the grill now works perfectly.

One observation; I still get loud clicking noises when it's in dual mode, but not when it's in full mode. 

Top Liked Authors