Support

Open search

Washing machine finishing too early

Highlighted

My ecobubble 9kg is only a few months old, since we bought it, it finishes the cycle too early. If I select a 3hr 50 wash it finishes in an hour and 20, the other cycles are the same. How can I fix this?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
ChrisM Moderator

Hi @Gemma87.

Did you manage to get this fixed or are you still having the same issue?

Highlighted
First Poster

Mine does the same. 9kg load in the washer. Wanting to run the three hour cycle. The initial sense spin at the start confirms a three hour cycle and then after about 30 minutes it goes down to an hour. My clothes are not suitably cleaned and I should be able to dictate what cycle I want it to run without it changing halfway through. I have only had it do the full cycle once without it thinking it can be reduced. Very frustrating. 

Highlighted
TessM Moderator

Hi @Andrew799 and @Gemma87 ,

our washing machines calculates a time that a load will take at the start of the selected programme. The actual time taken is dependent on a number of factors e.g. water pressure, amount of soilage, laundry weight and amount of detergent used. These factors can affect the length of time taken but do not affect the performance of the appliance.

Are you able to provide us with the washing machine model so we can have a closer look at this? Can you also test this with a different amount of load?

Top Liked Authors