Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WF80F5E5U4X EcoBubble Washing Machine Issue

(Topic created on: 28-10-2018 07:45 AM)
steoneill161
First Poster
Options

I'm having trouble with my washing machine. The model is WF80F5E5U4X. The washing machine kept stopping in the middle of the cycle and switching itself off. It would turn itself back on and try to complete the cycle but would switch off again without completeing the cycle. It kept repeating this. I plugged it out and cleaned out the debris filter.

I plugged it back in and the same issue occurred again, even when i emptied the drum and put it on the drum clean cycle. Now the washing machine will not turn on. No error messages were displayed during any of these issues.

Does anyone know what the problem might be?

Thanks

0 Likes
47 REPLIES 47
Rosieaj2411
Explorer
Options
Yes I think so it’s really bad I couldn’t believe it myself to be honest and it happened to me in the space of a week and I only got this machine in November last year and I couldn’t believe it and I’m still waiting for them to replace the whole machine it’s been 4 weeks and I rung last week still waiting for them to ring back it’s so annoying. And full well knowing iv had a stroke it’s ridiculous it’s easy when they take your money but don’t touch your machine ring them to fix it if it’s under warranty it’s they problem to fix it Lucy xx
0 Likes
Rosieaj2411
Explorer
Options

After so much problems they wrote my machine off it was beyond repair for 3 months I was without a washer, you think the engineer report would have been enough Samsung still tried to book me a an engineer despite northwest appliances raising a red flag they lied to me so much in the end they tried to replace it with the same model I was having none of it I would never have this washer dryer again!!!! I have had more trouble then uses they have a faulty circuit board that constantly blows and also they take they time to rectify it!!! They talk to you like your stupid and in reality if you have your repciept I forgot to mention if they can’t repair it Whithin 28days I suggest u see the retailer you bought it off!!! Samsung should have taken these washer dryers off the market full well knowing there’s a problem with these washers iv gone for the LG turbo washer 10kg instead and vouchers for the rest of my money I would never recommend this washer to anyone!!! Waste of space and time and the call centre they even dumber I’m telling you I had to argue with them to tell them they had written my washer off in the first place I don’t think Samsung talk to each other let alone anyone else!!! The worst customer service iv ever had! Then they wonder why I flipped plzzz do not recommend this washer dryer to your family or friends at all!!! The worst choice you can ever make!!!!

0 Likes
Rosieaj2411
Explorer
Options

It’s common fault in these machines apparently 

Rosieaj2411
Explorer
Options

Yes defo unreliabile and defo a waste of money try and get your money back and do not get the same model there have the same problem and according to someone there have a faulty electricbord and if that’s the case they should have pulled these off the shelf a long time ago

0 Likes
Rosieaj2411
Explorer
Options
Nope they replaced the main circuit board and then for some reason it keeps blowing up it’s a common fault in these
Kavy
First Poster
Options

Our. 8kg Eco bubble does exactly the same thing and is now, surprisingly, out of warranty. Machine was purchased in 2015. I have to run a calibration cycle before every wash so each cycle takes a year and a day to complete.

Rosieaj2411
Explorer
Options

How is it out of warranty when they have a free 5 year warranty??? They just stupid trust me put up a fight and you will get somewhere or go back to the retailer you bought it from!!! I didn’t even know they had 28days to fix the problem or they have to replace the washing machine I only found out when I went back to curry’s they told me and I was out off a washing machine for three months I tell you Samsung customer service is appoling iv had a stroke some days I spell, and I struggled the last day I spoke to them I ended up swearing which I apologised for but trust me they do not listen to you at all, on top they think either your stupid or I don’t know what I admit I might be disabled but I’m not stupid in the end they expected me to have the same model. I don’t think that was going to happen I ended up going for the LG 10kg turbo washing machine and iv used it 20times thank god no problems so far I’d rather pay for a guarantee then have Samsung who don’t listen and my washing was stuck for 2 months in the dam washing machine honestly the worst washing machine I ever bought I thought buying a washer dryer would make my life easier but it never, but u get a free 5 year guarantee so if u bought it in 2015 u still have till the end of next year ends! Plz go back to the retailer you bought it from plz 

Rosieaj2411
Explorer
Options
How is it out of warranty when they have a free 5 year warranty??? They just stupid trust me put up a fight and you will get somewhere or go back to the retailer you bought it from!!! I didn’t even know they had 28days to fix the problem or they have to replace the washing machine I only found out when I went back to curry’s they told me and I was out off a washing machine for three months I tell you Samsung customer service is appoling iv had a stroke some days I spell, and I struggled the last day I spoke to them I ended up swearing which I apologised for but trust me they do not listen to you at all, on top they think either your stupid or I don’t know what I admit I might be disabled but I’m not stupid in the end they expected me to have the same model. I don’t think that was going to happen I ended up going for the LG 10kg turbo washing machine and iv used it 20times thank god no problems so far I’d rather pay for a guarantee then have Samsung who don’t listen and my washing was stuck for 2 months in the dam washing machine honestly the worst washing machine I ever bought I thought buying a washer dryer would make my life easier but it never, but u get a free 5 year guarantee so if u bought it in 2015 u still have till the end of next year ends! Plz go back to the retailer you bought it from plz
Rosieaj2411
Explorer
Options
I tried to send u a quick reply but comes up as spam
0 Likes
Klaudia123
First Poster
Options

Rosie i have niw the same problem, i dont have any warranty documents, will currys have the record of  sale by any chance?