Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WF80F5E5U4X EcoBubble Washing Machine Issue

(Topic created on: 06-10-2018 02:03 PM)
steoneill161
First Poster
Options

I'm having trouble with my washing machine. The model is WF80F5E5U4X. The washing machine kept stopping in the middle of the cycle and switching itself off. It would turn itself back on and try to complete the cycle but would switch off again without completeing the cycle. It kept repeating this. I plugged it out and cleaned out the debris filter.

I plugged it back in and the same issue occurred again, even when i emptied the drum and put it on the drum clean cycle. Now the washing machine will not turn on. No error messages were displayed during any of these issues.

Does anyone know what the problem might be?

Thanks

0 Likes
47 REPLIES 47
Chaps
Apprentice
Options

Thank you that's useful to know. 

0 Likes
MartyExp
Apprentice
Options

I also have the same problem on a machine just over 2 years old. Samsung have been no help at all. I am very disappointed. Did you replace the main circuit board or the front face with the buttons and screen?

0 Likes
MartyExp
Apprentice
Options

Hi

I also have the same problem on a machine just over 2 years old. Samsung have been no help at all. I am very disappointed. Did you replace the main circuit board or the front face with the buttons and screen?

HowardW
Apprentice
Options

Just the main Pcb inside the top front right of the machine. 

Rosieaj2411
Explorer
Options
Im having the same issues during washing the clothes the machine stopped itself and it won’t turn on it’s so weird only had it since November, iv cleaned the filters tried changing the fuse even a different socket with an extension wire until I read all this I’m so shocked
Rosieaj2411
Explorer
Options
I thought having a five year warranty they would help would they not???
MartyExp
Apprentice
Options

I replaced the circuit board but not the front part with the screen. Unfortunately, the machine still didn't work. I put the old circuit board back in and then a friend of mine plugged and unplugged a few of the connections on the board whilst the machine was plugged in and it seemed to reset itself and sprang back to life.

MH14
First Poster
Options

Hi we have the same problem with our eco bubble ours is graphite but the model number is different WF70F5EDW4X it looks the same apart from the colour could it be the same problem with our model too ? 

Rosieaj2411
Explorer
Options
Hi I had my Samsung warranty if you do don’t touch your machine, ring them they send an engineer out and fix the problem and if they can’t fix the problem trust me they sort the whole machine out! I read the comments on here I was so worried 😧 and I spoke to the engineer that came round they actually fixed it and they changed the electric board and then it was working and he left as I put it on a cycle and started making a coffee the whole machine went off again, I rung them up and they came out again tried fixing it but he actually witnessed it for himself and for some reason it went off in front of him and it won’t work to be honest now I’m waiting on a replacement new one should I say Samsung have been great 👍 honestly I was really worried reading peoples comments but as long as you don’t open it fiddle with it your covered.
0 Likes
LucyBennett
First Poster
Options

I have had the mother board replaced 14month ago and now have no power to the machine. The socket and the fuse box are fine. Could this be the same problem again?  These machines seem very unreliable. Any thoughts?