Support

Open search

Samsung washing machine failed to authenticate the samsung account

I have a Samsung washing machine connected to smart things it connects to the WiFi fine but when I try to click on laundry planner I get an error message "Failed  to authenticate the Samsung account"

IMG-20190608-WA0001.jpg

I have reset the machine. 

Redownloaded the app. 

Tried using a different Samsung account on another phone. But nothing seems to work. 

Any other options would be greatly appreciated. 

7 REPLIES 7

Exactly the same problem. It's been happening since a couple updates ago. Very annoying.

First Poster

I got exactly  the same problem. Does Samsung has any solution? I want to plan my laundry!

I just bought a Samsung washer and I have the same error message when I try to launch the laundry planner or the Laundry recipe. Anyone?

@DJ41 wrote:

I just bought a Samsung washer and I have the same error message when I try to launch the laundry planner or the Laundry recipe. Anyone?

J'ai le même problème et sansung fait rien. 

First Poster

Yes, it seems there's a problem. I'm also trying to figure it out. 

I have a similar problem but Samsung is doing nothing despite being aware of it. What is the point of a connected washing machine that cannot be connected ? I have left a feedback on the play store and I advise you to do the same to make them react. It is really bad we have to come to this but we are left alone...
Highlighted

Exactly the same problem here.  I only got my machine yesterday and am really frustrated that I spent so much money on something that I simply cannot get to work :-(

Top Liked Authors