Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung front loader B1445A

(Topic created on: 09-04-2017 12:12 PM)
blzbob73
Apprentice
Options

Hello,  I have a Samsung Front loader B1445A and accidentally swithched it off after it started its cycle, it is now stuck on the home screen where I can't change the programme setting, I can't even switch it of at the front of the machine only at the mains. I have left it switched off for a good while but nothing seems to work, can you tell me if there is a reset switch somewhere to reboot it.

thanking you

Bob Fenwick

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
blzbob73
Apprentice
Options

No it's just me being old, I was wondering what the little smily face was until I read the manual properly. Somehow I've knocked the child lock selection button, so it's fine now. It might be an idea for Samsung to put this on the problem page because i could put money on it that loads of others have done the same thing without realising whats been done.

Anyway thanks for your reply.

Bob Fenwick

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @blzbob73.

Is any error message being displayed?

0 Likes
Solution
blzbob73
Apprentice
Options

No it's just me being old, I was wondering what the little smily face was until I read the manual properly. Somehow I've knocked the child lock selection button, so it's fine now. It might be an idea for Samsung to put this on the problem page because i could put money on it that loads of others have done the same thing without realising whats been done.

Anyway thanks for your reply.

Bob Fenwick

0 Likes