Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Flexwash / FlexDry

(Topic created on: 29-01-2019 11:41 AM)
jacquese
Apprentice
Options

Hi, 

I would like to know when I will be able to purchase Flexwash/Flexdry washers in Europe ? I see they are available in the US. 

Cheers,

Jacques

7 REPLIES 7
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Did you manage to get any further information on this @jacquese? We've not heard anything on the grapevine.

0 Likes
jacquese
Apprentice
Options

No news yet and its yet to be released. It would be great to get an official word on this. Any way we can get it ? 

J

0 Likes
TathianaSmith
First Poster
Options

Hi, I would like to know also when I will be able to purchase Flexwash/Flexdry washers in Europe ? Your last call was almost a year ago in October 2017. Any changes?

0 Likes
signal
First Poster
Options

Now its 2019.  I am nearing the time when I will want to purchase these machiens for a new house.  Are they available through an outlet in Europe yet?  Whats the story Samsung?  and dont say that european households dont have the space and therefore wont buy these units.

If there is a regulatory issue with them in the EU due to power consumption or something please say so.

the high end unit available on the german website is the DV8800.  

0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @signal.

Are you referring to this model?

0 Likes
signal
First Poster
Options

yes, that is the 8800, and its now 2 years later and the Flexwash 9900 is still not available in Europe??   why??????

0 Likes
jacquese
Apprentice
Options

Still no movement on this. I was in the US a few weeks ago and saw these in Bestbuy - amazing machines. But sadly not to be found in europe still. Might be worth looking at the LG offering as its the closest I've found in the EU to something matching Flexwash capabilities offered in the US/RoW. 

Unbelievable that Samsung can't give clarity on this. 

/J

0 Likes