Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAMSUNG ECOBUBBLE KEEPS STOPPING MID WASH

(Topic created on: 18-05-2017 06:59 PM)
AD07
Journeyman
Options

Samsung Ecobubble 9kg which is just coming up on 2 years old keeps stopping mid wash. No debris issues, no hose issues. Sometimes I get a full wash with no issues and then other times it stops and I have to turn the machine off and reset to Rinse & Spin to get it to finish. Any ideas what is wrong?

264 REPLIES 264
meiers
Journeyman
Options

Well I gues there is no way around it then - will call Samsung tomorrow ... otherwise make video of the fix on youtube 

0 Likes
Lyn5
Apprentice
Options

Yes a demanded my machine to get fixed & they did fix it don’t give up 

0 Likes
david132UK
First Poster
Options

I have a ECOBUBBLE 7.0Kg which has an intermittent fault. I bought the machine with 5 yet warranty at Currys, but Samsung only recognise 3 year warranty. Rubbish customer services, really poor machine. I'll never buy another Samsung product, and I tell every one that is thinking about it - DONT BUY SAMSUNG!! All the independent service engineers advise not to go any where near an ECOBUBBLE. 

will007
First Poster
Options

We have same problem in addition to the horrendous noise it makes when on spin cycle for a washing machine that was supposed to be one of the quietest. Samsung support non exisitent, one engineer came out who gave off a bit and then left. 

0 Likes
Shaunb
First Poster
Options

Don't understand the post about Samsing don't recognise 5 year warranty, and ony recognise 3.

I have an email from Samsung confirming I have a 5 year warranty. You do have to register with them to get it, so perhaps thats where you went wrong.

0 Likes
TERESATER54
Apprentice
Options

Thank you for that. I did register.  when I went to claim for issues during my 4th year of ownership Samsung said they could not find me on their system.  Therefore I could not claim.  I have thrown the machine out I was so sick of the grief. 

russellberesfor
First Poster
Options

I also have had problems this would be the 4th circuit board it has had in just over 4 years Samsung don't want to know even after all the problems . Then today i done some research to find out that it is poor soldering on the board . To be totally honest this was over priced for such poor quality and i would say to Samsung stop making machinery that you can't fix and stay with what you are good at tablets and phones . You are giving yourselves a bad name now trying to get into other markets that you are obviously not qualified for.  I will never buy another Samsung washing machine again .

0 Likes
Iansmithedi
First Poster
Options

Consumer advice here on my blog. Ignore the manufacturer warranty. 

https://iansmithedi.wordpress.com/consumer-rights-uk/

0 Likes
Seany999
Journeyman
Options

My machine kept stopping mid cycle read the blog site bought a mother board which was sooo easy to change, just took the top off and it was right there and just swapped it out the connectors are all different so no mistakes. Took 10 minutes...

0 Likes
Andyw396
First Poster
Options

Hi where is best place to buy PCB  and price ? We have had our machine 3 years, never again.

0 Likes