Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAMSUNG ECOBUBBLE KEEPS STOPPING MID WASH

(Topic created on: 18-05-2017 06:59 PM)
AD07
Journeyman
Options

Samsung Ecobubble 9kg which is just coming up on 2 years old keeps stopping mid wash. No debris issues, no hose issues. Sometimes I get a full wash with no issues and then other times it stops and I have to turn the machine off and reset to Rinse & Spin to get it to finish. Any ideas what is wrong?

264 REPLIES 264
Lyn5
Apprentice
Options

They said a didn’t register minds 

0 Likes
jasonboy122
Journeyman
Options

now see i had the same problem hence why i had to get my own house insurance to do the repair and yet

they sent an engineer from samsung

and he was youtubing how to get in to the service mode on the machine ??????

WTF >>>

(remind me never to go samsung for a washing machine again)

Samsung ECO Bubble WW80J6410CX
-ingrid68
Apprentice
Options

Mine was about 3 & half years old when it started going wrong & I complained very bitterly to Samsung, threatened to go public, ombudsman, the lot & they replaced the circuit board without question!! & Funnily enough the engineer that came to fix it said Samsung were the best machines out there. I for one will never be buying Samsung white goods again!!

Lyn5
Apprentice
Options
Did u register you ? They said a haven’t
0 Likes
scrag68
Apprentice
Options

They done the same with me. I did register and they said i hadn't registered for the extended warrenty.

Shaunb
First Poster
Options

@scrag68 wrote:

They done the same with me. I did register and they said i hadn't registered for the extended warrenty.

If you registered, then you should have received a confirmation email

Hi

Thank you for registering your Samsung product (WW80K5410UX) under our 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

0 Likes
jasonboy122
Journeyman
Options

now see i had registered mine for the extended warranty and guess what samsung still wanted nothing to do with my washing machine.

i can honestly say i am not happy about this at all.

its the 1st samsung washing machine and last one ill ever buy.

Samsung ECO Bubble WW80J6410CX
0 Likes
Jonhill75
Explorer
Options

I get an email every time somebody else complains about this fault, I have had many emails!

As i've said before, every ecobubble in this range will fail, it's not if but when. The PCB will fail, a capacitor will start to slowly breakdown and then eventually give up. Then you'll phone Samsung and they'll treat you like *****. They know of this problem but their customers mean less than 0 to them. I'm certainly avoided this make in future.

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi all.

As per our Community Policy on Dangerous DIY/Unorthodox Repair Advice, I've done some surgery on this thread - without taking anything away from the sentiments expressed in it.

Just to make it very clear though:

Whether in or out of warranty, if advised troubleshooting doesn't work, we strongly advise contacting your local Samsung Support; and/or having your product inspected and repaired by an approved Samsung engineer or technician.

We at Samsung place the highest value on people's safety and well-being, above all else. We reckon that our Community should too.

0 Likes
Norman
Explorer
Options

Shame you don't have such concerns for customer service on what is clearly a repetitive fault of your product. If you did they  would not have to seek alternative remedies to fix a problem that is clearly of your making and one you that you persistantly refuse to acknowledge!!!!!