Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAMSUNG ECOBUBBLE KEEPS STOPPING MID WASH

(Topic created on: 18-05-2017 06:59 PM)
AD07
Journeyman
Options

Samsung Ecobubble 9kg which is just coming up on 2 years old keeps stopping mid wash. No debris issues, no hose issues. Sometimes I get a full wash with no issues and then other times it stops and I have to turn the machine off and reset to Rinse & Spin to get it to finish. Any ideas what is wrong?

264 REPLIES 264
Shaunb
First Poster
Options

Do you have warranty still?

Hopefully you got the 5 year warranty deal.

Go samsung online chat, refer them to this thread 

0 Likes
cinch
Journeyman
Options

I had this problem too. I discovered that the power socket, which was old, had developed a poor connection with the live pin of the plug, and was in the process of burning out. I imagine that this made the electrical supply unstable which interfered with the machine's processor, causing erratic operation. I replaced the power socket and the machine's plug and the problem has gone.   

0 Likes
Hounslow
First Poster
Options
Same happening with my 9kg Samsung washing machine.
0 Likes
Nicholap85
First Poster
Options

I’ve tried ordering the pcb from this site but it doesn’t recognise my model number for some reason???

0 Likes
Evans
First Poster
Options

Hi

I just bought the wobble samsung machine today, but it keep on stopping while washing. Can you please help as I am thinking of taking it back to the shop.

Regards 

Evans

0 Likes
Shaunb
First Poster
Options
It needs a replacement circuit board, contact samsung and they will send an engineer with a replacement board. You can contact support via online chat. That's what I did
0 Likes
jasonboy122
Journeyman
Options

hi guys i also have this problem with the following Samsung Eco Bubble WW80J6410CX 

its just over 2 years old and its now having issues on every program even just a spin where the drum judders and it clicks and continues to do this before canceling the program out

do you guys think its the same issue with the PCB ?

Samsung ECO Bubble WW80J6410CX
0 Likes
Lyn5
Apprentice
Options
same thing happen to mines ! but they keep saying a didn't register my warrantly its only 3 years old . did they send someone out to you or did you have to pay
0 Likes
Shaunb
First Poster
Options

yes, they sent an engineer two days after i contacted them, the machine was less than a week old.

Ask a couple of questions and then simply changed the curcuit board.

He said he weird, some machines are good, yet some have the problem, He also said he has one, and hasn't had any issues with his.

0 Likes
jasonboy122
Journeyman
Options

hi there.

despite me registering for the extra 3 years warranty on my appliance they wasnt interested and i had to get my home insurance to repair the machine.

i would never recomend a samsung again 

and my machine is 2 years old.

which seems to be when they start going wrong as a rule.

and samsung addmitted they was aware of the fault

what a joke.

Samsung ECO Bubble WW80J6410CX
0 Likes