Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAMSUNG ECOBUBBLE KEEPS STOPPING MID WASH

(Topic created on: 18-05-2017 06:59 PM)
AD07
Journeyman
Options

Samsung Ecobubble 9kg which is just coming up on 2 years old keeps stopping mid wash. No debris issues, no hose issues. Sometimes I get a full wash with no issues and then other times it stops and I have to turn the machine off and reset to Rinse & Spin to get it to finish. Any ideas what is wrong?

264 REPLIES 264
AntS
Options

Hi @AD07.

What's the full model code of your machine? (Should be on a label on the inside of the door; or on the rear of the machine.)

0 Likes
AD07
Journeyman
Options

Hi 

It is model number WF90F5E5U4W

0 Likes
BeccaS
Pathfinder
Options

@AD07 Thank you for the info. Could you confirm how long into the cycle did it stop and which cycle were you using? Try calibrating the machine, check out page 18 of the user manual here for full steps on how to do this. 

BeccaS
Community Moderator :womanwink:
0 Likes
AD07
Journeyman
Options

Hi BeccaS

I re-calibrated the machine on 20/5/2017and did a daily wash at 1.02 length which was fine. I then did a Cotton wash at 40 degrees which normally lasts 2.54 and it stopped at 1.54. Switched machine off and on and reset to daily wash which was fine.

Another cotton wash on 22/5/2017 at 2.54 length and all was fine

Another cotton wash today 24/5/2017 at 2.54 length and it stopped at 2.27. Turned off machine and reset to daily wash and that seems to be working.

I can't continue to do this. Why is this happening? Can I get an engineer out to check it please under the warranty?

Regards

Andrea

0 Likes
TracyR
Options

That's quite strange! :womanfrustrated:

How long have you had your washing machine for? The warranty period is  24months from the date of purchase. 

You can contact Samsung HERE to arrange your repair.

:womanhappy:

Say "hello!" and

Introduce Yourself, or virtually hangout in the Samsung Lounge

0 Likes
AD07
Journeyman
Options

We bought the machine on 31/5/2017 hence my concern about the 2 year warranty although my warranty says 5 years and there is a sticker on the machine that says 10 years for engine.

Can you send someone out please?

thanks

Andrea

0 Likes
JessL
Voyager
Options

By clicking on the link in @TracyR's message you can find all our Support Services.

They'll be able to arrange an engineer visit for you and answer any other questions you have regarding your Unit. 

0 Likes
Madbat01
Apprentice
Options

This is obviously a common problem. I am in the same situation as the first person. My machine is just a month over 2 years old and is doing the same thing on any programme. I thought at first it was un even load but it does it when the machine is empty. One day it works ok the next the fault reappears. It is not fit for purpose , I never know if it is going to wash the load or not. The machine is filling and draining ok, but the drum jerks as if it is going to turn , it does this serveral times and then stops. The timer remains on a particular time , the time seems to vary depending on which programme it is on. It does not spin on any programme when it is having an off day and I end up with sopping wet clothes. I would like to know if this is a fault that Samsung are aware of and will repair or if I am going to have to pay out for an engineer. Having spent a lot initially when buying the machine I would have expected it to have lasted longer than two years before problems occurred.Any advice would be welcome.

AD07
Journeyman
Options

I got a Samsung engineer out who changed the motherboard and the machine is working fine now. Samsung kept telling me [Philippines call centre ] that I was on a 2 year warranty but actually my warranty is 5 years so all covered. 

When I explained problem to engineer, he understood straight away. 10 minutes to fix it.

Good luck! 

0 Likes