Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAMSUNG ECOBUBBLE KEEPS STOPPING MID WASH

(Topic created on: 14-02-2019 11:04 PM)
AD07
Journeyman
Options

Samsung Ecobubble 9kg which is just coming up on 2 years old keeps stopping mid wash. No debris issues, no hose issues. Sometimes I get a full wash with no issues and then other times it stops and I have to turn the machine off and reset to Rinse & Spin to get it to finish. Any ideas what is wrong?

264 REPLIES 264
LordTicut
Journeyman
Options

Reply to AntS Moderator. "Whether in or out of warranty, if advised troubleshooting doesn't work, we strongly advise contacting your local Samsung Support"

I did that, and they said I had to pay 300 Euro, (2200 Danish kroner), because it was 2 months after the 24 months guarantee. So, I am asking nicely: How can this help me? And as I read above some place, some ppl bought a new PCB and still it broke 2 weeks after. 

I guess your advice is good: Pay more money to SAMSUNG, beside those 6-700 euro which I alrdy gave for the machine.

Let me tell you guys from SAMSUNG something:

Recently my father who has a car, ( I won't say the car company - since it will be deleted anyway), received a letter from the company, that they realized that there is something wrong, with the passenger airbag. So the car company, invites all those car models to go to a repair service, to have the airbag changed. ALl spare parts, and work/hour salary for the mechanics,  is supported by the car company.  They also mentioned that they do this, because they prioritize the customers safety. ->  NOW THIS IS WHAT I CALL GOOD SERVICE.

You said above: "We at Samsung place the highest value on people's safety and well-being, above all else. We reckon that our Community should too."  --- Now What do u think I am about to say?  If u really place the highest value on people's safety, then change/repair how appliances for FREE, ! BUT do not make the customers pay even more money.. this is ridiculous.

THIS MESSAGE IS FOR THE MODERATOR ABOVE, PLEASE SEND IT TO SAMSUNG. 

PS: Though I am pretty sure nobody cares at SAMSUNG about this faulty machine.

jasonboy122
Journeyman
Options
Samsung support is a joke why should we pay £300 to repair a machine that is just over 2 years old.
Samsung ECO Bubble WW80J6410CX
Viktoriabeata1
First Poster
Options

hello, so i have a samsung digital inverter 9kg and my problem is that the key simbol keeps going away and comes again and i dont know if that is good or bad. Also two other things the washing machine dosent spin the cloths it does make a sound but i dont know why the cloths arent spinning and the last thing is that the timer takes so long too go down from 1:27 and have in mind that i just got the wm yesterday. 

0 Likes
ToonTonic
Pathfinder
Options

Oh wow I wasn't expecting this when I searched about my faulty washing machine!

What is it with Samsung & the terrible customer service...heck even the products (minus phones) are flakey at best.

I am literallin the middle of a battle with them about a faulty TV, Tablet, microwave & now I can add a washing machine to that.

We have the WW80K5410UX and it keeps turning off mid wash! Grrrrr I must stop buy *****e from this company.

So many Samsung products, so many problems...One day I will learn!
0 Likes
jasonboy122
Journeyman
Options

well i eventually got my washing machine fixed no thanks to samsung i must say.

it cost me £300 

through my insurance company to get this silly machine fixed even tho it was out of warranty by 1 month.

which is a joke.

and then saying i didnt register the extended warranty ????

now guys dont get me wrong when these machines do work correctly they do a good job despite washing for 4 hours lol.

so in my honest opinnion i wouldnt recommend one of these again infact id say stay away from samsung.

had the same problem with my curved tv out of warranty by a day and they wouldnt touch it.

Samsung ECO Bubble WW80J6410CX
0 Likes
Hawken
Student
Options

Hi,

Swedish EcoBubble owner here (EcoBubble WF70F5E5P4W). 

Just reporting in that I too had the exact same problem, talked with Samsung Sweden and they had never heard of the problem, despite me showing them this thread of numerous customers having the same issue.

So, I can confirm that Samsung support is bad. Nevertheless, it is refreshing to see so many people coming together helping eachother to "stick it to the man". Finally, i can also confirm that the resoldering fix mentioned in the thread has made my machine work as it is supposed to again. Many THANKS goes out to all the enthustiastic people for the amazing free-of-charge support i have gotten from this and other forum threads!

meiers
Journeyman
Options

Great to hear the fix worked / BAD to hear Samsung telling stories about they have never ever heard of this - THIS PROBLEM is HUGE !!!!!! ...I will call samsung Denmark tomorrow and give them a chance to replace the board free of charge or I will consult Danish customer authorities  -

Did you also cut open the buttom of the container 

meiers
Journeyman
Options

Ingrid where are you from - I consiuder the same in Denmark ???? 

0 Likes
Hawken
Student
Options

Yes, I cut the bottom open and soldered all points I could reach, and also suspended the board on spongy pieces of rubber on its fastening points to reduce its vibrations.

I could see some of the solders being cracked when fixing it even!

ToonTonic
Pathfinder
Options

Had my washing machine fixed by Samsung, next day same fault.  (They replaced PCB & Power filter)

Still turns itself off mid wash.

So frustrating 

So many Samsung products, so many problems...One day I will learn!
0 Likes