Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAMSUNG ECOBUBBLE KEEPS STOPPING MID WASH

(Topic created on: 03-05-2018 02:14 PM)
AD07
Journeyman
Options

Samsung Ecobubble 9kg which is just coming up on 2 years old keeps stopping mid wash. No debris issues, no hose issues. Sometimes I get a full wash with no issues and then other times it stops and I have to turn the machine off and reset to Rinse & Spin to get it to finish. Any ideas what is wrong?

264 REPLIES 264
Steve_S13
First Poster
Options
0 Likes
Steve_S13
First Poster
Options
I hope the above helps in assisting anyone with their problem. Sounds a bit harsh but so far it seems to be working
0 Likes
JMS1
First Poster
Options

hi all just an update - i managed to get the top of my washer - it was just stuck; and PCB board replaced and machine working fine for over a week now

0 Likes
TERESATER54
Apprentice
Options

I have the Ecobubble 7kg and it is doing the same thing it's stopped part way through the program full of water and I have to stop it and knock it off and started again

Tonyb77
First Poster
Options

@ JMS1

Did you fit the PCB yourself or did an engineer fit it for you? If so how much did it cost for the engineer+ fitting??

0 Likes
TERESATER54
Apprentice
Options

It is the original the one that was in the machine when we bought it

0 Likes
Atif
Student
Options

Hi guys/gals  sorry to bug everyone 

i have similar issues with my ecobubble wd906u4sagd

Based in london bought October 2014

It stops mid wash or after 10-15 mins on daily wash or quick wash it will be 5 mins with 5e code,

i have followed instructions for 5e code gone on Samsung site YouTube and again problem happens again after few washes I switch it off 40 mins again it will work and then Happens again .. I also did the calibration test worked fine , drying mode works fine too..  then again happens 

Samsung say that I have 2 Warranty and the 5 year warranty was online promo which you had to fill online  , I remember the card saying fill out for 5 year but they keep saying that was a 2 years only and 5 years was online? They gave me number of 3rd party which the call out is 80+vat he said it could be the drain pump? 

Reading on here people saying the mottber board aka pcb

Any help would be amazing 

thanks..

0 Likes
Norman
Explorer
Options

Good reputable companies would simply acknowledge that there is a generic fault in the board and replace it FOC.

Samsung do not come into that bracket they hide from the problem and shove it back to the customer to sort out. 

You only have to read this board or speak to the engineer when he comes out to find out that this is a fault too common to be the customers problem.

I have reported this to Which as they keep putting them top of their buy list!

I will not buy anything Samsung ever again.

Get the board replaced and it will work fine!!!

BrianB72
First Poster
Options

We too have started to experience this problem on our less than 3year old machine. Samsung refuse to acknowledge they have a problem, but readily put you in touch with one of their authorise repairers which says it all really! 

We’ve tried all manner of things mainly from here and we get maybe a couple of washes before the machine stops working completely,again! 

I’m loathed to book an engineer as I will have to pay for a repair that Samsung should be doing themselves!? 

I’ve had cheaper more reliable machines in the past! A hoover machine that lasted 14 years, an indesit moon that lasted 10 years! Given the choice would I recommend or buy another Samsung? Er no not at all! 

As it stands we are faced with paying god knows what to get it repaired. And who knows how long it’ll last! 

Like I said Samsung need to admit their faults and sort the problems out! 

0 Likes
R48
Explorer
Options

I've posted on here a couple of times. Similar age machine and similar problem. Same experience with Samsung.

Eventually the retailer repaired it FOC (although it took 3 visits from engineers)

The PCB was replaced but problem remained. Replacing the motor worked.

Well done Currys!

0 Likes