Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAMSUNG ECOBUBBLE KEEPS STOPPING MID WASH

(Topic created on: 01-04-2020 06:35 PM)
AD07
Journeyman
Options

Samsung Ecobubble 9kg which is just coming up on 2 years old keeps stopping mid wash. No debris issues, no hose issues. Sometimes I get a full wash with no issues and then other times it stops and I have to turn the machine off and reset to Rinse & Spin to get it to finish. Any ideas what is wrong?

264 REPLIES 264
MatsN
Explorer
Options
So did i tell samsung support in sweden when they want me to pay 300 euros for repair. I buy new and not a samsung.
0 Likes
Rubbishmachine
Apprentice
Options
With time on my hands because of Corona virus I’m also now taking it further with Which and John Lewis so they know about the rubbish they are testing and selling respectively.
Seany999
Journeyman
Options

I fixed mine my self and was proud to have done so, the machine now runs perfectly after changing the motherboard it took me 10minutes and was super easy to do, just remember to disconect from the power before opening the top, a 300 € fix would not be economic it would have been better to buy a new machine.

MatsN
Explorer
Options
Were did you get new motherboard?
0 Likes
Seany999
Journeyman
Options
MatsN
Explorer
Options
Thank you!👍🏻
0 Likes
NH4
First Poster
Options

How did you get the top off?

Cant seem to remove mine at all have removed the 2 screws at the rear are there any hidden in the front cover?

0 Likes
EpicWrap
Apprentice
Options
Dont think there are more screws, i think the top only have 2. But not sure.
0 Likes
Gordon8
First Poster
Options

That sounds like a good idea that I may have to follow as I have only had my Ecobubble since beginning of October 2019 and, so far, have had the engineer out at least 4 times.  With Covid 19 not being able to wash my work clothes or  especially the towels it is very worrying.  It would seem that it is a common fault and I am surprised there has not been a recall on the product.  It seems to be a case of profit over funcionality/customer satisfaction.

0 Likes
MatsN
Explorer
Options
” It seems to be a case of profit over funcionality/customer satisfaction.” +1 for that. I have samsung tv, and samsung frenchdoor. But when they getting ready to be replaced it will not be samsung again🙌🏻
0 Likes