Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAMSUNG ECOBUBBLE KEEPS STOPPING MID WASH

(Topic created on: 01-04-2020 12:46 PM)
AD07
Journeyman
Options

Samsung Ecobubble 9kg which is just coming up on 2 years old keeps stopping mid wash. No debris issues, no hose issues. Sometimes I get a full wash with no issues and then other times it stops and I have to turn the machine off and reset to Rinse & Spin to get it to finish. Any ideas what is wrong?

264 REPLIES 264
Debz1
Apprentice
Options

Great, I will look on Facebook.

I purchased my machine May 2019 after the machine stopping mid cycle and would not drain.  I have had the motherboard replaced in September after being without the machine for a month, seemed to be only on engineer who's work load was stretched.  Over the last 6 weeks the machine is stopping midcycle on the speedwash.  I wish I never purchased this machine and really hate it, my old Hoover was still going after 12 years!!

0 Likes
MatsN
Explorer
Options

I bought my eco bubble 4 1/2 year agi. It started a month ago to not finish the program. Talked to samsung support in sweden and they guided me to do a calibration. Still stops in mid washing program. Called them again, now they told me it will cost 300 euro to repair the machine, 4 1/2 year old only. I said, no thanks, i buy a new machine, siemens or LG. Never more samsung. 

0 Likes
Virgata
First Poster
Options

OMG!!!!
Did the machine got Corona!???
Kidding.
Machine pauses interupptualy, never know when but mostly in normal washing mode. never prewash, and never ehen flush and rotate manualy.

If I get an offer god one of a board,  I will take it.
I bought tghis washer from another person, but it where used only a few times. After about a year now it started to fail randomly, and now mostly in the washer procedure.

If Samsung watch this, and ever care, send mia board, and I switch it for free.
Else I never ever buy a Samsung product any More.
Had TV.Samsung, Frige and Freezer are Samsung.
Have som greate PCs Samsung, but not use them as they are old, and now because i trusted Quality I bought those machines, washer and dryer.
Dryer works fine, but washer started to fail, when i google it it seems to be a common problem for users, so for me and my oppinion Samsung do better to send me a new board, or tell me how to repair the orignial. in a few hours.

MatsN
Explorer
Options
Haha, well, i agree. It is a common problem. I called the swedish support about this problem. She told me they will call back and tell me what it will cost. 2 days later they called back and it would cost me 300 euros😤😤😤 they know about this problem. But they dont want to fix it. I told them on the phone that i will not soend 300 euros on a machine almost 5 years old. I alao said i will buy a new LG or siemens. She was quiet for 5 sec and then said, ok. Never more samsung, sorry, it was a good machine as long as it worked fine👍🏻 Sorry for my english🙂
AntS
Options

Hi all,

Appreciate that the experiences you guys have been reporting in this thread aren't ideal, but just a reminder that DIY repair advice on appliances isn't permitted on the official Samsung Community under its Terms of Service: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/Home-Appliances/Community-Policy-on-Dangerous-DIY-Unorthodox-Rep... 

Whether your product is in or out of the manufacturer warranty, in the event of any problems with it that can't be solved by our advised troubleshooting, we would always urge Samsung users to contact their local Support; and/or have their product inspected and repaired by an approved Samsung engineer or technician.

Thanks

0 Likes
Norman
Explorer
Options

Dear Moderator

You only respond when people try and fix a problem that you should be acknowleding yourself.

You are a second rate company who have a known problem but fail to fix it.

You should have a recall programme for all machines your mother board is second rate and cant stand vibration. A washing  machine vibrates so it is not fit for purpose.

You never respond to the hundreds of posts on here or no doudt the 1000's of calls that you recieve about them too!!!!

So poor it beggars belief.

MatsN
Explorer
Options
Thats exactly what i did! Contacted support. Machine was 4 1/2 years old, no warranty for this problem. You really thinkni want to pay 300 euros for samsung sweden sends out a technician to replace a faulty motherboard? This seems to be a production problem and something we should NOT pay for to be repaired! I payed 500euros for the machine, and now 300euros to get this problem fixed? No way.
MatsN
Explorer
Options
You can send me a new motherboard for free and i can install it myself! No problem with that👍🏻
EpicWrap
Apprentice
Options
Bra sagt
Rubbishmachine
Apprentice
Options
Just adding another cruddy machine to this sorry list - Ecobubble 8kg made it to 6yrs and now the motherboard is dead - 6yrs might seem just acceptable to some [not me] but I am a single guy so it only gets used once a week. I would advise anyone against buying a Samsung Washing machine.