Support

Open search

SAMSUNG ECO BUBBLE STOPPING MID WASH PROBLEM

Observer

I’m glad that I found some time to read some of the comments, I thought it just happened to me and I had my washing machine just over a year, what a shame to sell a faulty product and I am surprised why are these washing machines still in shops for sale. I am so so disappointed. I was expected a bit better than that from a Samsung machine. Never again. 

First Poster

wow !! same thing just happened to my 7kg . after reading these reviews i'm ANGRY

First Poster

not gonna go thru all this nonsence ,ordering my Bosch

Highlighted
Apprentice

Its the main PCB that is the culprit - however Samsung remain in silence - some think the welding is bad some think capacitors are to small - ect ect ... google it and there are many opinions ...  :-(   

But one thing is sure - THIS should have been fixed for all Samsung customers free of charge 

Observer

Just happened to me. The very least they can do is send out a heavily subsidised pcb board as it costs enough to get it fitted. Would rather just buy a new machine than spend £200 on a repair. 

Apprentice

I might have found a quick fix - try heating the PCB with a hair dryer .. it works on mine and when machine is running print stay hot enough...think its the capacitors 

Top Liked Authors