Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rust and leak or wear and tear? Dryer DV90M8204AX / EU

(Topic created on: 26-09-2019 06:07 PM)
Slav41
Student
Options

Hi guys,

After summer time when when I almost didn't use my dryer I discovered lost of rust and wet close to filter, I attached pics to see it. I contacted to Samsung and they sent some "engineer" who did few photos and said that he never seen such problem and he will need to contact to the office. 

After a week they turn up to me and blame me for not lack of maintaining properly because I did not clean that filter good enough. I contacted to Samsung again and they said this it normal wear and tear and performance has not been changed. 

Does any one has same or similar problem?  Is it really normal wear and tear? WhatsApp Image 2019-09-25 at 19.47.26(1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2019-09-25 at 19.47.26(2).jpegWhatsApp Image 2019-09-25 at 19.47.26(3).jpegWhatsApp Image 2019-09-25 at 19.47.27.jpegWhatsApp Image 2019-09-25 at 19.47.26.jpegWhatsApp Image 2019-09-25 at 19.47.27(1).jpeg

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Slav41 

We're sad to hear this however we'd be unable to overturn the engineer's decision we're afraid. Were you offered a chargeable repair by the engineer or did they state that nothing could be done?

Slav41
Student
Options

Hi, thank you for the replay. No, they offered me nothing, but they blamed me for not cleaning a good enough and for using a vacuum cleaner. They said it was normal wear and there is nothing to be repaired. Do you have any other suggestions? I need to get an independent inquiry about this problem and then ask Sumsung for a replacement. Apparently, Sumsung is more than a good brand, not a cheap fake Chinese product. We will see.

0 Likes
vanissu
First Poster
Options

Hey, 

I have a similar dryer since 2018, I have the same issue and its getting worst over time.

Did Samsung solve the issue yet or they kept blaming you?

Thanks

0 Likes
Slav41
Student
Options
Hi, unfortunately they blame me for not cleaning good enough. Ridiculous but I just won't but samsung again.
0 Likes
MAR10--
First Poster
Options
Hi just saw this post today. Yeh mine is like that too.
And i clean mine regular .
0 Likes