Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refrigeration problems

(Topic created on: 30-05-2017 07:29 PM)
KB10
First Poster
Options

Hi There. We are having a few issues with our fridge. Not sure if it is worth repairing or not.  There are a couple of problems I think but the sympton is orange coloured water flowing out from inside the fridge, past the door seal and onto the floor.

Had no joy over the last nine months to get a local independant engineer to look at it so I'm looking for help to rectify the problem please.

The orange colouring is due to a galvanised fabrication within the interior of the fridge, that is behind a panel, that has rusted. The interior of the compartment is now quite badly stained. The other issue is why is there so much water in the fridge? Is it not being evaporated away, if that is what happens to it?

I'd like to know the part numbers to replace the corroding galvanised fabrication that funnels the condense water within the fridge and also the part number for the heater, or whatever it is, that deals with the condense.

The model is RR82EDMH and is around 8 years old.

I have rechecked the model number and it is correct although it does not appear on any searches.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @KB10.

We'd suggest speaking to your nearest Samsung approved Service Centre regarding this. You can locate them here.