Support

Open search

RSH1NBBP fridge freezer help please

First Poster

Hi!

The fridge half of my American style fridge freezer is reading 16 degrees Celsius. I don’t know why it’s so warm. Can anyone suggest what might be wrong or a possible solution?

5 REPLIES 5
DannyT Moderator

Hi there, @Catalyst1989.

Have you tried to reset the temperature? Check out the steps and the temperature in this guide here.

MCU.jpg

Welcome to the Community! :smileyhappy:

First Poster

Hi!

thanks for your reply. The link gives advice on how to adjust the temperature but does not mention resetting as you have. 

How  do you reset the temperature?

many thanks. 

DannyT Moderator
My mistake there. Poor choice of words. I meant 're-set' as in setting the temperature to the desired temperature. When you do this does it not stay at the desired temperature?

MCU.jpg

Highlighted
First Poster
Hi,

I’m afraid not. I set the temp to 4 degrees last night and this morning it read 10 degrees. It hasn’t been below 10 for about four days in total.

I’ve been poking around and notice there is a build up of ice around the back of the drawers and what appear to be vents near the bottom of the fridge. Could something have blocked or broken?
DannyT Moderator
That does sound like something that would stop the air circulating, and therefore warm up the fridge. We'd advise calling through to our Home Appliance Team so they can help out further with this, and if needed arrange an inspection. You can contact them on 0330 726 7864.

MCU.jpg

Top Liked Authors