Support

Open search

RB31FERNDSS Fridge/Freezer

Highlighted
SOLVED
First Poster

Does anyone know what the extra glass shelf above the bottom freezer drawer is for ? Just had this F/F delivered and I have no idea what the shelf is for 

many thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
First Poster

@AntS wrote:

Hi @summer123.

For the excitement factor I kinda wish it was one of those things that converts into something amazing at a push of a button, or even there for some high-tech thermal regulation-type mojo but...

... it’s for keeping the non-removable bottom drawer covered if you decide to take out the other drawers and use the fuller open capacity of the freezer.

@AntS wrote:

Hi @summer123.

For the excitement factor I kinda wish it was one of those things that converts into something amazing at a push of a button, or even there for some high-tech thermal regulation-type mojo but...

... it’s for keeping the non-removable bottom drawer covered if you decide to take out the other drawers and use the fuller open capacity of the freezer.

@AntS wrote:

Hi @summer123.

Oh gosh I would never thought of that, not very exciting, but thank you for answering my question, I shall just ignore it for now then...

many thanks

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
AntS Moderator

Hi @summer123.

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

First Poster

@AntS wrote:

Hi @summer123.

@AntS wrote:

Hi @summer123.

@AntS wrote:

Hi @summer123.

Oh gosh I would never thought of that, not very exciting, but thank you for answering my question, I shall just ignore it for now then...

many thanks

View solution in original post

Top Liked Authors