Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Part Number for Wine Rack for Fridge/Freezer RS68N8220S9

(Topic created on: 01-01-2019 07:37 PM)
Hypno
First Poster
Options

I have recently bought a RS8000 with SpaceMax Technology, 617L (RS68N8220S9) fridge/freezer and I'd like to buy a wine rack shelf. I've been unable to find anything that gives the part number of such a rack. Can anyone help me please?

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Solution
AndrewL
Options
@Hypno: For this model you can purchase the Universal Samsung Fridge Bottle and Wine Rack, and example of which can be found here: https://www.espares.co.uk/product/es1673399/universal-fridge-bottle-and-wine-rack?pageNumber=1&Model...
If you wanted to shop around then you can also look for the relevant part via the following affiliated retailers:
www.samsung-sparesby4oh.co.uk (0844 573 6996)
www.partmaster.co.uk (0844 800 3456)
jayso
First Poster
Options

I found this thread trying to find a wine rack/bottle shelf for our Samsung RS8000 fridge freezer .

I wanted to share for anyone else who may google upon this as it's ludicrous the wine rack isn't included.

I bought UNIVERSAL Fridge Wine Rack Bottle Shelf Holder Refrigerator 460 x 290 x 70mm on eBay for £14.99 delivered.

It fits like a glove (even has a lip that fits the slot at the back of the shelf groove) and holds 5 bottles.

The 70mm height means 2l pop bottles fit easily as well. Chrome and excellent quality.

This I pass on...

Paulie24
Samsung Helper
Options

@AndrewL wrote:
@Hypno: For this model you can purchase the Universal Samsung Fridge Bottle and Wine Rack, and example of which can be found here: https://www.espares.co.uk/product/es1673399/universal-fridge-bottle-and-wine-rack?pageNumber=1&Model...
If you wanted to shop around then you can also look for the relevant part via the following affiliated retailers:
www.samsung-sparesby4oh.co.uk (0844 573 6996)
www.partmaster.co.uk (0844 800 3456)

fantastic advice! time to get the fridge stocked with some bottles.

FlorieJoy
Samsung Helper
Options

@jayso wrote:

I found this thread trying to find a wine rack/bottle shelf for our Samsung RS8000 fridge freezer .

I wanted to share for anyone else who may google upon this as it's ludicrous the wine rack isn't included.

I bought UNIVERSAL Fridge Wine Rack Bottle Shelf Holder Refrigerator 460 x 290 x 70mm on eBay for £14.99 delivered.

It fits like a glove (even has a lip that fits the slot at the back of the shelf groove) and holds 5 bottles.

The 70mm height means 2l pop bottles fit easily as well. Chrome and excellent quality.

This I pass on...

Good advice, now for that online supermarket order!

smithy27
First Poster
Options

Hi

do you have the ebay link thanks

0 Likes
Matt Becker
First Poster
Options

Please do you have the link?

0 Likes