Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cant turn on WiFi in my washing machine h

(Topic created on: 21-08-2019 04:26 PM)
Jola7
Apprentice
Options

Hi there 

any clue why why I can’t turn on WiFi. The model of the washing machine is WW10H9600EX

thanks 

0 Likes
26 REPLIES 26
AntS
Options

Hi @Jola7. :robothappy:

Just to confirm, have you set the machine up on your network as per the guidance in the user manual?

WW10H9600EX_01.JPG

Plus, there's a couple of things to check regarding Wi-Fi in the bit about the Smart Home App:

WW10H9600EX_02.JPG

0 Likes
Jola7
Apprentice
Options

Hi Ants,

thank you you for your advice. 

The issue what I have is that I cant slide the WiFi bar on. Is coming back to off straightaway. In my opinion this can be some technical issue. I was thinking to reset the settings but I don’t know how to do this. 

Thanks for any advise,

Jola 

AntS
Options

No worries @Jola7.

I'm going to check in with our washing machine wizards for you, and will get back to you with what they advise.

0 Likes
Jola7
Apprentice
Options

Great . Thank you

0 Likes
Anon
Student
Options

I have the same issue. Do you have a solution?

0 Likes
Stevews
Journeyman
Options

I can’t select Wi-Fi either. As soon as I attempt to turn Wi-Fi on, using the slider bottom on the touchscreen it immediately turns it back off

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Not sure how this one got forgotten guys - sorry about that! The washing machine wizards never got back to me BTW. 😞

@Stevews : What's the model number of your machine? Any apps you're using to try to connect it, e.g. Smart Home or SmartThings?

0 Likes
Anon
Student
Options

@AntS wrote:

Not sure how this one got forgotten guys - sorry about that! The washing machine wizards never got back to me BTW. 😞

@Stevews : What's the model number of your machine? Any apps you're using to try to connect it, e.g. Smart Home or SmartThings?

Mine is WW90h9600ew

I’ve not got as far as trying to connect to apps - I try to slide the network button to ‘on’ and it flicks back to ‘off’ straight away.

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Cheers @Anon! Any troubleshooting steps you've tried so far? E.g. disconnecting the machine from the mains for at least 5 minutes? Resetting the router? Etc.

0 Likes