Support

Open search

How does grill work on Dual cook Flex NV75N5641RS/EU?

SOLVED
First Poster

I know the grill works because installer and service engineer  both eventually managed to turn it on  but I am unable to get it to work.  I need step by step instructions because I don't know what I'm doing wrong.  Should door be open or closed when I turn it on and when grill in use? (Manual doesn't say this for grill) How long should it take to heat up?  I have no problem operating the oven functions.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
First Poster

Thank you for reply, which repeated what's in manual.  However, got it to work eventually.  Problem was that manual doesn't say whether door should be open or closed when using grill and Samsung call centre told me it was open door grilling.  Have now discovered that grill will not heat up when door open.  Clearer info in manual required, please.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
AndrewL Moderator
@katymary48: From what I can gather you turn the Mode Selector dial on the left to 'Grill' (square symbol with a zigzag pattern at the top) and select the upper compartment by pressing the button to the left of the display that looks like a square with a dark rectangle in the upper half. Use the Value Dial to select the type and temperature of the grill and you should be good to go.
First Poster

Thank you for reply, which repeated what's in manual.  However, got it to work eventually.  Problem was that manual doesn't say whether door should be open or closed when using grill and Samsung call centre told me it was open door grilling.  Have now discovered that grill will not heat up when door open.  Clearer info in manual required, please.

Voyager

Glad to hear you've got this sorted, we'll be sure to feed this back. 

samos.png

Top Liked Authors