Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Family Hub Refrigerator unable to sign in to Samsung Account

(Topic created on: 22-12-2018 02:37 PM)
JoeAllenPro
First Poster
Options

I have a Family Hub RB38M7998S4_SS. Everything is working great apart from signing in to my Samsung Account.

the device has a good network connection, as the browser and other network features work perfectly, but shows a network error when attempting to sign in.

if I try to create an account, it shows a “page not found” error. I suspect it’s trying to use old/abandoned URLs to complete the process.

I fear that this is simply never going to be addressed, and as such the vast majority of the smart features are simply not ever going to be accessible.

(1)
19 REPLIES 19
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @JoeAllenPro.

Are you still having this issue? If so, would you be able to send us a photo/photos of the error messages you're getting?

Are you able to sign in to you Samsung account on a PC/laptop?

0 Likes
(1)
Jbillings72
Apprentice
Options

I have the same issue with my new Samsung family flex hub refrigerator.  Everything works great.  I cannot log into my Samsung account to access all of the features.  Please help.

Lesleyjohnston
Student
Options

I just got the 4 door fridge and cannot log in to the family Hub app or on the fridge. My 2 step verification if off so I'm not sure what else to do....

Eaglefirst
First Poster
Options

Mine was connected to Samsung account for almost two years now but after the last upgrade the familyhub on the fridge no longer able to connect with Samsung account. Keep getting User ID/password invlide error.

Gracexthree
Student
Options

I am having g the same issue. My model is RF28N9780SR/aa. I am able to login to my  account on both my mobile and desktop devices with no issues. I have even tried resetting the login but still doesn't work. 

16289639768672404522977335219140.jpg

0 Likes
Lesleyjohnston
Student
Options

Try creating an account and logging into smart things

0 Likes
Gracexthree
Student
Options

Yes of course I do have an account. I have no issues logging in using the same credentials on my mobile and desktop devices but does not recognize it on the fridge

yargo84
First Poster
Options

I also cannot log into my Samsung account on my fridge. It just keeps spinning and saying “loading”. The internet is strong and I can log in on my phone. Please help so I can use my family hub!!

icylemur276
First Poster
Options

UPDATE:  I got logged in. Problem was I was trying to login by choosing the google account method, but when I tried logging in through the top samsung account it worked.

I'm having the same problem now. I updated my Samsung refrigerator recently and noticed my sync'd calendar was off so I logged out of my google/samsung account and now I can't log back in. It just keeps "loading" after I get past the 2-factor authentication.