Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ecobubble excessive vibration/shaking

(Topic created on: 28-11-2018 12:22 PM)
aa2105
First Poster
Options

Hi 

bought an eco bubble 8kg washing machine from Currys (model: WW80J5555FW) recently and when it runs it shakes a lot. 

The shipping screws were removed (there were 3 with this model), it is placed on a solid, level surface (checked and double checked with spirit level!), not in contact with any other object and ran the calibration as per the user manual. 

It runs and washes so pipes etc are also correctly installed. 

So I think I've done everything correctly - or have I missed anything...? Could it be a fault...? 

Thought I'd try ***** before calling support. 

Thanks. 

8 REPLIES 8
Shalfordfamily
First Poster
Options

Having the same problem... checked with spirit level and machine is dead level. Solid floor etc.... when empty machine is silent on 1400 spin and does not vibrate at all.... as soon as washing put in it makes a knocking noise as drum spins and vibrates. Not impressed.  Machine seems to be much lighter than older ones, wonder if that is a problem?

0 Likes
Chris138
First Poster
Options
Got the same problem with our Ecobubble WF80F5E2W4W/EU. Had an engineer come out yesterday to fix, said motor bolts were loose, but still doing it today. Funny thing is had a text today from them asking about my experiences and a link to complete a survey and the link is invalid!!!
0 Likes
Thecrow001
First Poster
Options

Did anyone get a resolution with the excess shaking and noise I’ve just brought one model:WW80J5555FW 

19/10/2019 and it’s doing the above. 

Has anyone managed to get Samsung or curry’s for me where I brought it to come our free off charge ?

0 Likes
Ryanled
First Poster
Options

Hiya did you manage to get your washing machine resolved. I purchased one about 2 week ago and seem a little noisey. Cheers Ryan 

0 Likes
Gemmacloud141
First Poster
Options

We are having the same issue, shaking the entire house to bits

0 Likes
Thecrow001
First Poster
Options

I managed to solve it with a anti vibration mat for around 20 and calibrate the drum before each wash.

0 Likes
mally4
First Poster
Options

had all those problems. engineer changed machine still having all those issues.have moved house .machine out of warranty.have replaced all motor mounts and fitted ner shock absorbers and tightened all bolts on concrete weights machine still wobbles and shakes.WILL NOT RELACE WITH SAMSUNG next time. leave well alone.!!!!!

0 Likes
Shalfordfamily
First Poster
Options

Never did solve my problem with this. Machine still works ok but excessive vibration and knocking of the drum is awful. It sits next to a 15yr old John Lewis brand machine that we kept for washing the dog's bedding. That is perfect by comparison! Also have a Samsung American style fridge costing £1500. Needed replacing after 3yrs and in doing so they damaged my flooring by not following the removal instructions. Samsung customer service is overseas and just awful. I have learnt my lesson and will NEVER buy Samsung again!!!

0 Likes