Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eco bubble 9kg washer and dryer unresponsive

(Topic created on: 10-04-2020 04:43 PM)
JodieD
Student
Options

Hi,

My washer/dryer has decided to lock itself with a full load inside. The door locked sign isn't on but it's not opening at all. Also, none of the cycles are working - no matter what I turn the dial to it won't start when I press the start/button but just beeps twice quickly and then nothing happens.

Literally tried everything: unplugged it all over night, drained any excess water manually, tried to enter "diagnostic mode", checked all the pipes and electronics....

We have a baby and need this washing machine to be working ASAP! I've asked for help from Samsung this morning and I am having to wait days for a call back from an engineer. After reading through these all morning, it seems like this is happening a lot with these washing machines so why aren't Samsung doing something about it? Also, rather than waiting for however long to have this fixed, is it worth just biting the bullet and buying a new machine of any other brand other than Samsung? 

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
Jam1eM
Samsung Pro
Options
It sounds like your door lock has failed, this will be why it didn't unlock and why the double beeping is occurring, it thinks the door is open.
To look at your options you will need to go to www.samsung.com/support and speak to someone on live chat or goto the self help online troubleshooter both will get you to the engineer section.
Unfortunately voice calls are not available right now due to the ongoing covid-19 situation.
0 Likes
JodieD
Student
Options

So we have had an engineer out today who had to put a new computer part in our machine. This seemed to have worked and we have been able to use the machine. However, this afternoon when trying to use the dryer part of the machine - it cuts off after exactly 15 minutes on each dryer cycle. I've searched the forums on here and can see that this is also a persistent issue. Now what do I do? 

0 Likes