Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disappointment in customer service

(Topic created on: 25-11-2019 11:06 AM)
Customers1
Apprentice
Options

I purchased a Samsung washer six years ago. The washer has a ten year warranty and we used it two to three months per year as we have it in a part time home.  So a very inexpensive part breaks on the machine and we contact the company to ask about buying the part. The value is around 30 euros. 
the problem is they do not make the parts for this machine any longer, and the solution from Samsung is to buy a new machine....

A couple of points I want to make, one is that Samsung is impossible to engage if you have a complaint, in fact they said they do not have a complaints department, second we have a machine under warranty that cannot be fixed and it is tough luck and lastly what a waste of materials to throw a machine away that needs a 1 kilogram part, valued at 30 euros..... very disappointed in the lack of customer service for such a large company. 

0 Likes
18 REPLIES 18
TessM
Mastermind
Options

We would suggest following @AntS advice to see if there is anything that can be done from there. Alternatively, you can try to contact back Samsung Finland to see if they can assist you with this or provide you with an alternative resolution. 

0 Likes
Customers1
Apprentice
Options

Back to my complaint.  In finland they do not have an English option....

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Have you tried to use the Translate website option? Alternatively, you can use this link: https://www.samsung.com/fi/info/contactus/email-the-ceo/ to contact them from there so they can have a look at your case. 

0 Likes
Customers1
Apprentice
Options

I will walk through this again. The service has been terrible, I have a clothes washer that is used a couple of months per year, is still under warranty except a cheap part is now broken that Samsung does not make anymore. As a result i am being told to throw it out and buy a new one.  I would like someone from Samsung to contact me so I can make a formal complaint.........

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

I really sorry to hear about that. However, as a UK agent I'm unable to arrange a call back from our team in Finland from here and I would encourage you to try to contact them using any of their contact methods. I'm truly confident that they will be able to provide you with an alternative resolution. 

0 Likes
Customers1
Apprentice
Options

Tried the finnish website, after an hour of trying it wouldnnot accept the email.  If there is an actual samsung employee on this site, send me an email address that I can use for Finland please. 

0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Is this the site you have tried to use, @Customers1?

0 Likes
Customers1
Apprentice
Options

Yes, first there is no english option, so I was having somone translate for me.  Second when I get tobthe emd it will not send the email..... if somone would give me an email address I will email my complaint.

0 Likes
Customers1
Apprentice
Options

I never get into this but this has been weeks of frustration..... a sad company is one that does not hear its

customers. 

0 Likes