Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service

(Topic created on: 11-11-2019 02:21 PM)
Lita2015
First Poster
Options

I bought a samsung washing machine 15 months ago and the drum stopped turning last tuesday.I contacted customer care and was told to do a recalibration on it and i would have a call that evening.No call and recalibration did not work.Phoned again the following day and they got a service man out.When he checked the machine he told my wife that the wiring harness was melted,the motherboad needed to be replaced and the motor needed to be replaced.I contacted samsung again and was told they did not have the report and would phone me in the afternoon.No call.I phoned again yesterday and the service agent did not know what to do so i was put on to someone else.He told me he would request the report and ca me back.No call.Three young kids and two adults,no washing machine and using laundrete at my expence and was told that was my problem.No resolution yet.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hey @Lita2015. Sorry to hear about this. Did you get in touch with the Home Appliance team for an update (0333 000 0333)? Alternatively, you can also reach out to the Technical Support Team via either Facebook or Twitter and after the team has confirmed your identity details, they can check on the latest update on your case.