cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Choosing the right washing machine cycle

(Topic created on: 23-03-2020 04:43 PM)
CarlH
Options

Don't be like me and just use the same setting for every wash! There's a reason there are different settings to suit the individual garments you have! Check this out to get the most out of your cycles:

• 15' Quick Wash: 1- Minimum of 15 minutes. 2- Time differs depending on multiple factors. 3- For lightly soiled loads. 4- 2kg load weight limit. 5- Use less than 20ml of detergent/ liquid detergent.
  • Super Speed Wash: 1- Fast cycle for rveryday items. 2- Washes in 39 minutes. 3- Time differs depending on multiple factors. 4- 5kg load weight limit. 
  • Wool Cycle: 1- For machine wahable wool. 2- Protects fibres from shrinkage/ distortion. 3- 2kg load weight limit. 4- Neutral detergent is recommended. 
  • Super Eco Wash: 1- Low temperature, energy saving ecobubble cycle. 2- 4kg load weight limit. 3- Can add 30 minutes to cycle. 
  • Eco Drum Clean +: 1- Cleans the drum and door gasket. 2- Run with empty drum. 3- Doesn't require and detergent or cleaning agents. 4- Machine notifies you to run this program after every 40 washes. 
  • Bubble Soak is a selectable washing feature designed to remove a wide variety of stubborn stains. Can be added to Cotton, Synthetics, Bedding and Super Speed cycles (adds 30 minutes onto the wash). 

Check the user manual for more info as well as this video!

3 REPLIES 3
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Nice one Carl!

0 Likes
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

This is very useful, especially when you are just about to wash some clothes, you look at the (many) symbols and you wonder which one you should choose for the perfect wash 😅.

louisadele
First Poster
Options

I have used both washing machined black & decker as well as samsung. In my opinion, samsung better among the 2. It is more user friendly and the washing results are tremendous. Lifetime of clothes is also better with samsung.  

0 Likes