Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

5 Year Warranty Registration

(Topic created on: 05-11-2018 06:39 PM)
SaraClara
Apprentice
Options

I have recently registered for the 5 year warranty on my new washing machine. However, It said I would receive an email confirming this.  The machine is shown as registered to my account.  I have checked my spam and nothing received.  If the machine is registered to my account does that mean the 5 year warranty is in place please?

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
CarlH
Options

Hi @SaraClara. If you send me a PM with your washing machine model number and serial number (found on the inside of the door), I can check the warranty status. 

0 Likes
SaraClara
Apprentice
Options

HI Carl

Sorry don't know how to pm you.  The machine was purchased from John Lewis on the 1st November 2018.  I created an account with Samsung and then clicked register appliance.

0 Likes
CarlH
Options
0 Likes
SaraClara
Apprentice
Options

I think this is the link but it was from my ipad and did behave differently from a desktop pc.  https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/warranty/

0 Likes
CarlH
Options

Try the one I've posted, @SaraClara. It's slightly different to the one you've used. 

SaraClara
Apprentice
Options

Thanks Carl.  I have used that link and the email has come through now confirming the 5 years so I presume it should show as guaranteed till Nov 2022 at your end now?

Solution
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @SaraClara.

We don't have access to that system but it sounds promising if you've got the email through.

0 Likes
Neil W
Apprentice
Options

Hi Carl - I think I did the same as SaraClara and never got a warranty  email response. The washer I bought was registered in July 2018 on mySamsung website and still shows now under my products. Did Samsung change to a different registration page for 5 year extended warranty? I feel like I have been misled for using an incorrect warranty link and now been told that without the email response the warranty is not covered!

0 Likes
Neil W
Apprentice
Options

Hi Carl - seems like this was a common problem during 2018, people using the wrong warranty link? Do you know why?

0 Likes