Support

Open search

5 Year Warranty Registration

SOLVED
First Poster

I have recently registered for the 5 year warranty on my new washing machine. However, It said I would receive an email confirming this.  The machine is shown as registered to my account.  I have checked my spam and nothing received.  If the machine is registered to my account does that mean the 5 year warranty is in place please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ChrisM Moderator

Hi @SaraClara.

We don't have access to that system but it sounds promising if you've got the email through.

7 REPLIES 7
CarlH Moderator

Hi @SaraClara. If you send me a PM with your washing machine model number and serial number (found on the inside of the door), I can check the warranty status. 

First Poster

HI Carl

Sorry don't know how to pm you.  The machine was purchased from John Lewis on the 1st November 2018.  I created an account with Samsung and then clicked register appliance.

Highlighted
CarlH Moderator

No problem, @SaraClara. Is this the link you used? 

First Poster

I think this is the link but it was from my ipad and did behave differently from a desktop pc.  https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/warranty/

CarlH Moderator

Try the one I've posted, @SaraClara. It's slightly different to the one you've used. 

First Poster

Thanks Carl.  I have used that link and the email has come through now confirming the 5 years so I presume it should show as guaranteed till Nov 2022 at your end now?

ChrisM Moderator

Hi @SaraClara.

We don't have access to that system but it sounds promising if you've got the email through.

Top Liked Authors