Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wifi may not be available

(Topic created on: 25-05-2019 11:29 AM)
Zetroph
First Poster
Options
wifi may not be available. I have this problem when i turn off my mobile data -4g and connect to wifi it says wifi may not be available and i have to turn off and then turn on wifi but thats not helping sometimes i will restart my phone and than it seems good for copple of minutes then it will say wifi may not be available again and i dont know how to fix it, it drives me crazy Please help me !!!
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Is this the same Experience when your connecting to any wifi @Zetroph 

Maybe try forgetting the network in your wifi settings and then reset it back up.

If it's happening when your trying to connect to any wifi then as a last resort back up and factory reset.

A Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre can run a diagnostic test on the phone. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Zetroph
First Poster
Options

Not with any wifi mostly mine at home.I tried many many times to forget the network and restart my phone, even i restart my internet router . It will be fixed for maybe 1-2 min at after that the same again wifi may not be available. Sometimes when i dont use my mobile data for copple of days mostly i dont have problem with the wifi. With the latest one ui. Update it started to do this and it drives me crazyyyy !! 

0 Likes