Support

Open search

when oh when will you let us put our own ring tones on our txts so we know who is texting us on the s9

Just Browsing

why oh why is there no way of putting our own tones /music on our txts so we know who the hell it is txting us i need it back i use that for my job its the only way i know who i need to go to to care for them and help them but now i am unable to do this thanks to the s9 not having it if i had known this i WOULD NOT HAVE BOUGTHT THE 2 I HAVE i would have gone with a different phone not happy at all samsung come on this was one of the reasons i used the phones but now i am lost with out it so are my people i go to help and see  daily  as a carer so please fix this asap dont make me regret buying these phones i loved the sm4 mini and s6 and s7 i jumped straight to the s9 maybe that was a bad idea  so PLEASE PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM SAMSUNG 

1 REPLY 1
CarlH Moderator

Hi @crazycatlady66. Go to Contact > Edit > View more > Ringtone and you should be able to assign different ones here. 'Add' will let you use some of your music that is saved on various Cloud accounts. Hope this helps.

Top Liked Authors