Support

Open search

one ui 1.0 lags

Apprentice

I have noticed lags in s9 transitions, especially when we return to start screen

11 REPLIES 11
Superuser I
Superuser I

That's not good @dowloading90 

As a very last resort it maybe an idea to backup and factory reset and or send a bug report via the Samsung Members App  / Samsung + app along with log files.

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 9 Model: SM-N960 Dual Hybrid 512Gb_ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

Just Browsing

it lags on my Note 8 too, same case as you mentioned.

Apprentice
in the new launcher or in another launcher does not occur
Just Browsing

I have noticed that this happens sometimes when  I  wake up the phone after  it was put to sleep for a while, it lags for about 10 sec in the home screen before it goes smooth again

Just Browsing

In my case, I suspect that the culprit might be my Spotify app.  It started to behave weirdly since I upgraded to One UI. Everytime I restart my phone the app resets my storage path from SD card to internal storage, causing it re-downloading all my downloaded songs in the background. I dont know if this is a main reasong causing the lags but after I uninstall and re-install the Spotify App the laggy problem does get better. Finger cross that it stays in this way from now on.

Apprentice

when the icons fall back into the home they risk .. the stranger.that with another launcher does not occur.

Just Browsing

could it be that some icons are not optimized for One UI Home Launcher? Or maybe can you try removing all the existing Icons on Home Screem and create them all again from the app drawer? See if that helps.

Apprentice
Ok I'll do it to see.
Apprentice
Top Liked Authors