Support

Open search

how to change colour of text messages

Apprentice
Has ANYONE figured this out yet??? Please! Since my update I have an ugly text background! I am retired! I had it all beach colors co ordinated! Now its a plain white! It WAS custom perfect! SAMSUNG! FIX IT PLEASE! I Dont even have a background button!! Grrrrr!
Apprentice

The SMS on the s8 is unable to change the color of text background page in bubbles Samsung has once again disappointed its uses why not they're making the billions and we're just going to sit by and be like okay you think you know what's best for us even though you're not spending $900 to buy a phone and then not getting what you should and be lik

Apprentice
No worries you're not alone neither do I since the update last week I did therefore Samsung needs to rethink what they are doing because now when I go into my calendar I can't even see the text I type because there's only one wallpaper for that!!
Just Browsing

"Feature Requests" 

Highlighted
Apprentice

Another problem with background bubbles or just backgroiund is not being able to see the text in calander, clock or even when you go to delete, custom notification, add or remove recipients. So if you have good eye sight it is really hard to see what the options are even if move your phone at different angles still not able to see text options. Now if you have poor eye sight well then your really in for a challange. This should and needs to be corrected for the consumer, because it is the consumer that is spending their hard earned money and they are the ones that deserve features that you can read!! So what is Samsung going to do is the big question???? 

First Poster

I have the note 8. it did an update this morning and now I cant set a background to my messages. Smh 

Apprentice

@Nofilter wrote:

I have the note 8. it did an update this morning and now I cant set a background to my messages. Smh 

@ Nofilter, Welcome to the club! This update takes us back, not forward. For first time in my life Im considering dropping Samsung phone. IF IT ISNT BROKE DONT FIX IT SAMSUNG! 

Apprentice
Please samsung! We are all waiting for you to fix the damage you have done to our phones with latest update! Give us BACK the ability to customize our text background colir!
First Poster

Yes I feel the same. I have been a Samsung user for well let's  just say every since I can remember, I'm so disappointed. Thanks for welcoming me!!!!

Apprentice

Well unfortunately there's nothing to figure out because nothing the consumer can do about it, and from the consumers and there's nothing we can do I'm an IT guy and I know how to do a lot but I don't know how to unupdate my phone, so now it's in the hands of Samsung to do right by the consumer!!!!

Top Liked Authors