Support

Open search

Why Upgrade Podcast Ep 1: Why The S7 Edge Is Still A Good Phone in 2019 (Compared to the S9 Plus)

Highlighted
SOLVED
First Poster

Just found this video, and it really makes sense to be honest. I have an S7 edge and I think I'm gonna stick with it too for a while. What do you guys think? I just want to hear other people's opinions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci0YmSvhhIU

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Superuser I
Superuser I

I owned the Samsung Galaxy s7 edge too @AlphaCharlieFox  and agree it is a really nice phone.

Mine did however suffer from accidental touches even when Samsung sent out an update to combat that.

Sadly mine also suffered from the pink line down the display which is a result of a bad connection between the display and internal boards.

After I had that fixed under warranty the Samsung Galaxy s8 came out and it ticked enough boxes for me to buy it.

I sold the s7 edge to help pay for the s8.

It's really down to the individual what they wish to do with their current phone and if its still fulfilling their needs and usage habits then that's all good. 

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 9 Model: SM-N960 Dual Hybrid 512Gb_ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

1 REPLY 1
Superuser I
Superuser I

I owned the Samsung Galaxy s7 edge too @AlphaCharlieFox  and agree it is a really nice phone.

Mine did however suffer from accidental touches even when Samsung sent out an update to combat that.

Sadly mine also suffered from the pink line down the display which is a result of a bad connection between the display and internal boards.

After I had that fixed under warranty the Samsung Galaxy s8 came out and it ticked enough boxes for me to buy it.

I sold the s7 edge to help pay for the s8.

It's really down to the individual what they wish to do with their current phone and if its still fulfilling their needs and usage habits then that's all good. 

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 9 Model: SM-N960 Dual Hybrid 512Gb_ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

Top Liked Authors