Support

Open search

Welcome to the new Galaxy...

Highlighted
Pathfinder
@John4Oh thanks for the reply! No immediate plans for the mini as far as we're aware. If anything changes, will let you know!

Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I

@RyanMwrote:
@John4Ohthanks for the reply! No immediate plans for the mini as far as we're aware. If anything changes, will let you know!

@RyanM

I'm hoping it does change and we can get all those lovely features in smaller version. 😉

Highlighted
Apprentice

As there are 2 options for sim

1 x sim + 1 x sd card (single sim)

Or

1x sim + 1 x sim or sd card (dual sim)

As dual sim gives you more option why would anyone choose single sim as the price is the same? 

Dual sim s9+ for me :-)

Highlighted
Pathfinder

@S8Owner76 it's a good point, and I think the dual-SIM option is very popular.

As you mentioned, the single-SIM S9/S9+ has a micro SD card slot, where you can add up to 400GB of extra space (for photos/videos/music etc). 

Link for reference > http://www.samsung.com/uk/smartphones/galaxy-s9/performance/

I'm confident you'll be really happy with the phone, regardless on which option you go for! 

Highlighted
Apprentice

People I got my S9 plus and in one word WOW!!! I am really impressed the camera is spectacular and this phone is really intelligent! 

Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I

@Ramz

Lucky you, enjoy your new phone buddy. ☺

Apprentice

John honestly it's a good investment mate, the things you can do with bixby and the camera  will blow you mind! 

Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I

Yes I like the sound of Bixby @Ramz and I think AI is the way forward for phones now, and the camera looks amazing, but I've always felt Samsung are brilliant with their cameras, but are definitely getting better.

Highlighted
Apprentice
John they have perfected the camera and Bixby! and the 2 together are brilliant. You can translate using you camera and copy text from documents at a click of a finger, for me that alone not to mention anything else is truly amazing. Thanks for the support mate.
Highlighted
Apprentice

Hi I have run out of cloud space I used up 15 gig. How do I buy more I can't find a option to buy more cloud on my s8+ 

Top Liked Authors