Support

Open search

Updated contacts names unreadable

First Poster

I actually fixed mine.   I had to remove my themes and find an updated one that would work that was the problem

Apprentice

Thanx for this tip - will try it out! I'd been into Themes & noticed my theme wasn't there. Think it was one I'd paid for too!! Didn't think to change it cos I was very happy with what I had.

Will let you know if it works for me.

First Poster
Yes, has happened to me this week after update.
Highlighted
Apprentice
Perhaps we should all have phoned have phoned Samsung - then they'd have heard of it!
I changed my theme - took several attempts to find one that worked! Now on day two of trying to get the phone back the way I want it as changing theme also removed loads of icons too.
Apprentice
Changed theme, as suggested by another member, but took several attempts to find one that worked!
Observer

My Samsung S9 phone contacts list is unreadable after recent update. Grey background with white names. I have restarted phone x2 with no effect.

First Poster
I changed my theme and it fixed it. You need to find one that's compatible with the update and your taste. Good luck!

Can you recommend which theme works and how I change it?

First Poster

Go to settings > wallpapers and themes. I used The_Universe. May not be to your liking, but from there you can try others.

First Poster

Solved, go back to the theme you used when you updated phone

Top Liked Authors