Support

Open search

Updated contacts names unreadable

Highlighted
SOLVED
Apprentice

Hi, has anyone experienced a problem since the contacts on s9 were updated? Specifically the names and headings being dark and unreadableScreenshot_20180413-135856_Contacts.jpg

Hi, has anyone experienced a problem since the contacts on s9 were updated? Specifically the names and headings being dark and unreadable! All other phone functions are ok. Told by service provider only answer is hard reset? Rather not.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Apprentice

If your still having the same problem try restarting phone, sounds obvious but mine was completely dead last night and now contacts are fine.

First Poster

I actually fixed mine.   I had to remove my themes and find an updated one that would work that was the problem

21 REPLIES 21
Apprentice
Yes I have the same problem. Can anyone help please?
Apprentice

If your still having the same problem try restarting phone, sounds obvious but mine was completely dead last night and now contacts are fine.

Apprentice

Hi again. I restarted and my contact names are fine now, but my messages names are dark and illegible. Anyone???

I restarted mine and the Contacts have reappeared and seem to be working fine again.

Observer

I have similar problem only my contact names are light grey on white background, default theme in uk with s9 duo, has done this since update this morning, phoned samsu g they haven't heard of this and can't help until someone phones me back tomorrow, have tried turning off and on but no use. Any ideas ?? Thanks much appreciated _20190131_180809.jpg

First Poster

I am having the light grey on white problem it ridiculous

First Poster

I am having the same issue.  This is crazy.  Everything was fine before the 'update'

Apprentice
Mine too but opposite as now white text on white!! Their prob, not ours... shouldn't have to do hard reset!!!

Has anyone solved this? Restarting doesn't do anything...is a hard reset the only option?

Top Liked Authors