Support

Open search

Unknown error samsung theme store

Explorer

20180628_003315.jpg

Hi all, 

Hoping for some help. I can't work out why I'm getting this error? I've cleared all cache and reboot but can't get this theme? I've currently got the theme on my phone (s9+) and previously had it on the s8+. I gave the s8+ to a friend and they keep getting this error message (screenshot in post) when they try to download it.

Any advice? 

14 REPLIES 14
ChrisM Moderator

Hi @Gerkygirl.

Just to clarify, is it your friends S8+ that's having the problem downloading this theme?

Explorer

Hi ChrisM, 

Yes, it is my friend who is having the issue on the S8+. 

Any ideas?? 

Highlighted
ChrisM Moderator

Has your friend tried any other themes, @Gerkygirl? Is it just this theme that your friend is having problems with?

Explorer

@chrism, yes, it's just this theme that my friend is having issues with but of course, this is the one they want!!

I'm more just puzzled why this is happening? We can't work out why I have it on S9+ but when I send the link to the theme they can't download it.

They also can't seem to find this theme on the store and neither can I but I've got it downloaded?! It's really puzzling!! 

First Poster

@Gerkygirl wrote:

20180628_003315.jpg

Hi all, 

Hoping for some help. I can't work out why I'm getting this error? I've cleared all cache and reboot but can't get this theme? I've currently got the theme on my phone (s9+) and previously had it on the s8+. I gave the s8+ to a friend and they keep getting this error message (screenshot in post) when they try to download it.

Any advice? 

This was happening on my Galaxy S9. I tried everything and the only thing that worked was resetting the phone.  After I did that,  themes worked again. Not factory reset just the regular one. 

Reset worked for me.

Can u help me figure out what the problem is with purchasing this theme I have a Samsung galaxy j3 Luna pro and I've tried clearing data and rebooting and it still does the same thing but it will let me download the free trial... it says error U400010

Observer
My phone is j8 but have this problem can't download or buy one
Top Liked Authors