Support

Open search

US unlock galaxy S9/+ One UI update

First Poster

Why haven't unlocked devices in the US gotten the update? We are left in the dark with no idea when we will get the update. Are we not that important? 

Wheni switched from Apple  i was expecting a better experience. I must say I'm dissatisfied.

9 REPLIES 9
First Poster
I agree very dissatisfied with the roll outs. Still waiting.
Superuser I
Superuser I

Hi Guys.

Was your Samsung Phone supplied directly by Samsung or was it supplied from a mobile network as part as a contract ?

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 9 Model: SM-N960 Dual Hybrid 512Gb_ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

Highlighted
First Poster

Directly from Samsung

First Poster

I am aware of the requirements of being rolled out on most major carriers before unlocked phones. Doesn't change the fact that android pie came out almost a year ago and we are YET to be given an upgrade to it. You can't be a top competitor in the android market and not rollout large android updates in a timely manner.

Seriously... I wake up every 12:00 am to check if the update is there it's been like 3 months...Now I'm like losing hope and seeing everyone get the update but not us it's so annoying

First Poster
Me too. Disappointed that we get it later than lovked carrier variants. 🤦‍♂️ I mean, we are direct to Samsung so the process should be more... direct!!
First Poster

I agree. I bought an unlocked Galaxy S9 the day it came out, but because of this it will be my last one.

Same here! Every day, multiple times a day, I check! I have the One UI beta but I just want the final version to iron out the bugs...

First Poster

I just got the update!

Top Liked Authors