Support

Open search

UI Pie - recentapp interface change sucks?

Apprentice

How can I reverse or remove update? My phone has never worked so poorly! It was perfect! Now is frustrating buggy mess with tons of wasted space on screen in most apps. I've looked everywhere & reach out to Samsung contact with email & live chat with no results. Not sure my live chat understood English. Can I wipe phone to defaults to get rid of this pie downgrade nightmare? Any other options? Thanks! Anything helps!

Apprentice

Yeah, but that was the whole point of the original interface, if you were an Amateur, it was intuitive, this new interface is not so telling him how to do it just points to how rubbish this uprade is!

Apprentice

@DannyT wrote:
Hi there, @Amateur.

A simple 'swipe up' will close the app from the recent apps menu. You also have the option to close all using the button below.

Yeah, but that was the whole point of the original interface, if you were an Amateur, it was intuitive; this new interface is not, so telling him how to do it just points to how rubbish this uprade is!

Explorer

@DannyT wrote:
Hi there, @Amateur.

A simple 'swipe up' will close the app from the recent apps menu. You also have the option to close all using the button below.

How am i gonna task my apps while i got 30 apps in my recent apps? I can now only see 1and a half app with this new iphone ripoff recent apps. I did not buy an iphone... this update is a serious piece of S*** idea

Petition to change ONE UI! http://chng.it/DyJfN8Tk5R
Highlighted
Navigator
Firstly go on YouTube there's an excellent tutortorial on installing software from sammobile using Odin. Make sure you know all your passwords like Google for instance and back up everything to smart switch first. But watch the full video first. It will save you some time. I've literally rolled mine back overnight and it's bliss that it's back to the phone I fell in l9ve with!!!
Top Liked Authors