Support

Open search

This new update literally sucks

First Poster

After being a iPhone user for more then 10 years, finally made the change to a Samsung phone, I was so impress of the capability of this phone(S.Note9)  and how I had control over it . This new update is making me regret going to an Android phone . It’s so terrible and Ugly that none of the theme I previously purchase make it look decent and user friendly as it used too before the update. ****PLEASE SAMSUNG FIXED AND MAKE IT HOW IT WAS**** So many new Samsung users like me will have to go back to iPhones☹, with them at least we know what we getting into too. !!

It might help if you go under Settings, then select Advanced Features, next select Motions and Gestures, then make sure Direct Call is turned off. That has stopped all my random calling 😀

It might help if you go under Settings, then select Advanced Features, next select Motions and Gestures, then make sure Direct Call is turned off. That has stopped all my random calling 😀

Apprentice

I completely agree. I'm using the note 8 though, but regardless this new update is horrible. My phone is freezing up constantly and some Android something keeps crashing nonstop. The text is the same as the background for my contacts despite adding different themes, etc. This whole update is bloody aweful. I looked up a way to downgrade and sadly the only way is to wipe my phone... This is the first update I've actually despised by Android! 

First Poster

Not sure who did the testing for this one but a performance review is in order....LOL 

Fix it Samsung .....Please

Explorer

I totally agree with you. And Samsung takes absolutely no responsibility for it. When I call to complain they tell me to wait for the next update.

Explorer

I agree 100%. And Samsung take no responsibility and could care less how unhappy everyone is. When I call their answer is to wait until the next update but they can not say if or when it will happen and if it will correct any of our complaints. They got our money (in my case almost a thousand)  and now they don't care if we are unhappy with our phones. 

Explorer

I hate the update but even more than that I hate Samsung attitude about the update. Which when I complained was to just live with it until the next update (there is no time frame) which may or may not fix it. Proof that once they got our money for our expensive phones they could care less whether were happy with them.

Explorer

Yes this update definitely sucks. It turned my very classy (and expensive) Note 8 and managed to make it look like a cheap toy.and Samsung takes no responsibility for it simply saying that we need to wait for the next update. It's Samsung wants to keep my business it needs to come out before the next iPhone does.

Is there a way to go back?  uninstall the update? I hate it!

Top Liked Authors