Support

Open search

System Update

After the new update I dont know how to use multi- window (2 apps at the same time). Has this been permenantly removed or is it accessible by activating something in my settings? 

4 REPLIES 4
DannyT Moderator
Hi there @Hello7.

This feature does still exist, it's just moved a little bit. Now go into Recent Apps and click on the icon at the top of the app. Then simply click split-screen.

MCU.jpg

Welcome to the Community! :smileyhappy:

First Poster

My S9 did the system update this morning at 5 a.m. and I've spent all day trying to fix it. I went to the Sprint store and they told me tough I have to live with it because it's a Samsung thing. Will thanks Samsung you've rendered my phone useless. I didn't ask you to change my telephone from the way I was using it. In the text app you can't tell who the text or from and then have to text you can't even read the font because it's the same color as the background. I've never been this pissed off. They say they have a new phone coming out I don't think I'll ever buy another phone from Samsung again and that's all I've ever owned since I got rid of my Motorola flip phone

Superuser I
Superuser I

@Hello7 

I press the multitasking key shown as the 3 little lines in your navigation bar at the bottom. When the cards then pop up tap on the app icon at the top of one and you'll then see the app in split screen.

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 9 Model: SM-N960 Dual Hybrid 512Gb_ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

Superuser I
Superuser I

@Mojoryzyn 

Unfortunately you cannot roll back firmware once it's been downloaded and installed via your phones settings or a factory reset. 

The reason I think your having trouble viewing text is because your using a theme that's not yet compatible with Samsung One Ui yet.

Either choose another theme and let the other theme developer know or choose the stock Samsung Theme for now.

I can't advise here how to roll back firmware.

Please use Google Search and or look on the xdadevelopers site to learn how.

A person doing this does so at their own sole responsibility knowing that a phone can be put Into an unusable state and possible manufacturing warranty being voided.

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 9 Model: SM-N960 Dual Hybrid 512Gb_ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

Top Liked Authors