Support

Open search

Still didnt get android pie update

Highlighted
SOLVED
First Poster

I still did not get one ui update. Im using S9 SM-G960f. Is it only me or any others still did not get the update.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Superuser I
Superuser I

It's sent out in batches to stop Samsung Servers from crashing.

It's also sent out dependant on phone build and serial number etc.  and country dependant.

Try to be patient.

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 9 Model: SM-N960 Dual Hybrid 512Gb_ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

30 REPLIES 30
First Poster

Me neither, S9 on o2

Superuser I
Superuser I

It's sent out in batches to stop Samsung Servers from crashing.

It's also sent out dependant on phone build and serial number etc.  and country dependant.

Try to be patient.

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 9 Model: SM-N960 Dual Hybrid 512Gb_ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

First Poster

This is takeing the micky, s9+ paid all the money for it and no update all friends with cheaper phones have it but still nothing for mine will not bother paying extra for premier phone not happy at all:(

First Poster

Hello, i have a s9 and im on EE.  I'm still waiting for the update.

Can anyone advise me when i will receive it?

Thanks 

First Poster

Hi dont bother upgrading , design is rubbish battery life goes down faster  there seems to be bugs in it, im in talk with samsung and they had a lot of complaints wish i could go back to old software 

Apprentice

Trust me guys.. you don't want it. It is horrid 

Apprentice
Unique62 I have spoken to them too. It is awful. You can get it reflashed at a Samsung tech bar. My nearest is 3 hours round trip away! Absolute joke
Explorer

You don't want it! It does terrible things to the look and feel of your phone. If you have an option not to install it, then lucky for you. It's the worst thing Samsung has ever done to my phone. I HATE IT.

First Poster

I hate it so much I’ve ditched Samsung, I’ve always had Samsung but now got rid now gone to iPhone much better and faster.

Top Liked Authors