Support

Open search

Split screen on s9 after update

Apprentice

I absolutely hate this new update why would you take one of the greatest things about Samsung and then get rid of it!!?!?! The split screen icon and the mini screen display for videos was something I loved and used every day. I wish I could un-update my phone because this is horrible!!! Change everything back because I know for a fact that nobody could like this update.

First Poster
I don't care who did it, it was a great feature and now it's gone!
Voyager

@Bre1 wrote:

I absolutely hate this new update why would you take one of the greatest things about Samsung and then get rid of it!!?!?! The split screen icon and the mini screen display for videos was something I loved and used every day. I wish I could un-update my phone because this is horrible!!! Change everything back because I know for a fact that nobody could like this update.

Have you tried all the goodlock options? You down load it from the galaxy app store. Has some improvements bit not sure it'll get it how you want it as such. 

The recent apps was defo a lot better although still not vertical like oreo. 

I seem to remember there were more split screen options too. 

I would check but I'm back on oreo 

Observer
This the same for the Galaxy A8+(2018)
Back for More

How do I put a formal complaint to Samsung's "software update team"? I literally spent f***en 30 minutes of my time going thru all the settings and thinking I was going crazy/mad when now I know (too little too late) that Samsung changed the way you set yourself split screen!!! I'm so annoyed at them. Stop f*****g about with things that people are happy with... what's wrong with them??

First Poster

dude....thank you!!! 👏👍👌

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

First Poster
I tried it the way you told but my middle two options afe not comming.
Only two options are there 1-lock this app, 2 app info.
First Poster

Screenshot_20190706-223025_One UI Home.jpg

I am using galaxy s8+ and doing as advised but out of four of those options only two are coming.

Highlighted
First Poster

Screenshot_20190706-150728_One UI Home.jpgThis is how it looks on mine. If you have all updates then i do not know, sorry

First Poster

Screenshot_20190707-160258_Chrome.jpg

hi Mohammed17....click on the youtube thumbnail to select first screen in split. then simply choose the 2nd from what's listed. hope this helps

Top Liked Authors